We are so excited about the pending birth of our little Sadie. Memmie and I went and picked out the fabrics for the crib bedding on Sunday. I cannot wait to see the finished product. I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the finished product as well. It is going to be so precious. We found a beding set that we modeled this one after sorta. The set we found was extremely expensive, and the colors were a little different that these. THis is of course going to be way more special.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
We are so excited about the pending birth of our little Sadie. Memmie and I went and picked out the fabrics for the crib bedding on Sunday. I cannot wait to see the finished product. I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the finished product as well. It is going to be so precious. We found a beding set that we modeled this one after sorta. The set we found was extremely expensive, and the colors were a little different that these. THis is of course going to be way more special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment