This is our baby girls first real photo. We had our 4d ultrasound today and I cant even put into words what it was like. Daddy really liked this picture because he said it looks like she is smiling at us. 9 weeks and counting we cant wait. How awesome is God that he could create such a special and beautiful being as this.Saturday, February 3, 2007
This is our baby girls first real photo. We had our 4d ultrasound today and I cant even put into words what it was like. Daddy really liked this picture because he said it looks like she is smiling at us. 9 weeks and counting we cant wait. How awesome is God that he could create such a special and beautiful being as this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how come you didnt put the one of her picking her nose up...i put it on my blog!!!! HAHA I love you guys ans I cant wait! Aunt Re-Re
Post a Comment