Wednesday, May 6, 2009
My ponderings (sorry vickie I liked the title)
Do you ever wonder what in the world your thinking sometimes. I'll expound on that thought. Sometimes I catch myself thinking really awful things about people that are really good people. I can't help these thoughts sometimes after all I am human. The important part is that I never verbally express these feelings. I would never intentionally hurt someone's feeling that I care about. I get mad at a person for things that I should or shouldn't be mad at them about but I don't know how to get over it. I pray for God to give me wisdom and understanding and for him to help me with forgiveness that he so easily gave to me, but I still can't get over it. I hate this about myself. I continually work at forgiveness, this is something that I will probably struggle with for the rest of my life. So if I have ever been mad at you and it took me a while to get over it or to say that I was sorry, I apologize, but I am a work in progress. If everyone will bear with me and pray with me this life that I was given might just work out for the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment