Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pacie


I love my little girl, this is no secret to anyone. I also love telling stories about my little girl. A few weeks ago Sadie was really fussy and was asking for her pacifier, which, by the way she calls pacie. Bryan told her that she was a big girl and that she didn't need pacie, it was not night night time. We only give her her pacifier when it is bed time we are trying to break her of it in stages. This isn't going so well. Anyways she cried for a minute then went about her business and playing. A little while later she came back and started saying something to Bryan that he could not understand. After some frustration and time and multiple repeats we finally figured out that she was telling us that she was little and needed pacie. You see Earlier her daddy told her she didn't need pacie because she was a big girl. She after sometime to think that over, decided that if she said that she was little she could have her pacie. Now every time she asks for her pacie she says, "pacie little." The things that children can come up with just amazes me. I hope this little story brightens your day a little like it does for me every time I think about it.

1 comment:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I loved it! Wow...smart kiddo! that was such a cute story!